Monday, May 31, 2010

City2Surf here I come!


Time to look into getting some cheap flights to Sydney! Although if I want
to actually get there I guess I better not fly Tiger hey. Why am I heading
up to God's country you might ask? Well I've just signed up and paid for my
2nd
City2Surf in Sydney. It's not till August, but I like to plan ahead and
get in early. I was pretty excited because I've also qualified for the SH1
group - in English this means that for the City2Surf in 2009 I finished in
sub 75min (67min actually). Hopefully now it means I can avoid the 'many
thousands and thousands' of people and perhaps improve on my time. I
remember last year I was dodging and weaving for a good 12kms and even at
the end there was no room to run in a straight line. I'm also part of the
Flight Centre team again this year, running along in a nice little Flight
Centre singlet, and the bonus of being part of their team is that they
provide food/drinks (lovely cold beer) and free massages at the end. Do you
think they can get free flights as well?
Don't forget to donate if you can CanToo Sponsorship

1 comment:

  1. Free beer and massages would make nearly anything sound appealing (:

    ReplyDelete